Monday, November 9, 2009

The Fancy Lady Gourmet

About a month ago, I decided to participate in Shop Swap & Blog, hosted by Structured Chaos http://structuredchaos.net/ShopSwapBlog.aspx


One of my Swap Partners is The Fancy Lady Gourmet. I have to say, once I got her cookies in the mail, it didn't last too long. She paid extra attention to what I liked. I mentioned that my favorite color was orange and I had a dog name Odie and to my surprise when I opened the package there was the image of Odie on the Cookies and she wrapped the package with orange ribbons. I love the extra touch and I highly recommend ordering her gourmet cookies. Read below a little bit about the Fancy Lady.


The Fancy Lady Gourmet   

Online Shop Address: www.tabbycat13.etsy.com

Blog Address: thefancyladygourmet.blogspot.com 

A Bit About Yourself
I'm still pretty young I'm 23 I went to school for fashion design and I've always been an artist of all kinds . I love music and vintage pretty things and all things retro pinup style

What Made You Start Your Business
I was home from school working retail and had alot of free time so I started baking like I used to when I was little , I started bringing stuff to work and started getting orders then I found etsy and I realized what I should really be doing with my life, lol

What You Plan To Accomplish With Your Business
Well one day I'd like to open up a cupcake coffee house lots of comfy couches good music tasty pretty cupcakes and unique decor

What You Get Most Out of Having Your Own Business
A sense of accomplishment its something im really proud of and I'm constantly teaching myself new things

Your Favorite Independently Owned Online Shop
handmaidenscottage.etsy.com the best aprons on etsy


Any Upcoming Shop Promotions
I just introduced frosted cupcakes dipped in chocolate so i now ship frosted cupcakes not just ganache


You Can Also Follow Her Adventures In Baking at http://thefancyladygourmet.blogspot.com/


Check out more of the images uploaded to the Flickr site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/poz-art/

No comments: